Martha Farrell Foundation is looking for summer interns who can support its programs related to gender-based violence (GBV) Menstrual Health Management (MHM) and prevention of sexual harassment at workplace (PSHW). This Summer Internship Program is exclusively designed for schools students from grades 9th to 12th. Each intern will receive a unique opportunity to work face to face with the communities and design their own campaigns for MHM and PSHW.
The program will commence on Monday, June 11, 2018 and end on Saturday, June 30, 2018. During these 20 days, the interns will be able to learn the following:
- Understanding grassroots problems related to GBV, MHM and PSHW through rigorous community interactions
- Research skills which will equip you to analyze such social problems and bring out facts and realities
- Campaign and communication skills which can help generate awareness and sensitization
- Writing and social media skills
- Each intern will have to devote a minimum of 6 hours every day during the course of the internship
- The interns will be matched with a staff supervisor, whom her/she will have to report
- Great learning attitude and proactive presence in the field
- At the end of the internship, each intern will be expected to deliver an on-ground or social media campaign, which will be based on their learning from the communities and will support in generating awareness around the issues of GBV, MHM and PSHW.
Who can apply?
- Any school student from grades 9th to 12th
Where will you work?
- The interns will work in Martha Farrell Foundation’s office in New Delhi and our program locations in South-East Delhi and Gurgaon. This will also depend on intern’s areas of interest.
How can you apply?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a 300 word statement of purpose (SOP) along with your brief bio and contact details before 7th June, 2018. You will surely hear back from us on 8th June, 2018.
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! APPLY NOW!